Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm pretty sure they are NOT excited!





And he is off to work!

And the wheel barrel race is on!

Ready for a little work herself!

Oh and we can't leave Eli out!
You don't have to worry. I will be putting them and their wheel barrels to work as soon as we get back from their birthday fun! I plan to let them each pick out a 6 pack of flowers of a certain color (red or white) and then they can help plant and work on the yard!
This boy is obsessed with the vacuum! He helped Jacob with his chores today, and when it was Jacobs turn to finish the job he had a major break down!
I love to watch my boys like this. It is just so sweet!

He is a mess. So much so he thought he needed the whole pile of napkins to clean up!
And if you want to know if he looks at me and smiles and cheese every time, the answer is YES, when he sees the camera he gives me a quick pose and says cheese and I better make sure I catch it or he's done! Ha ha!

They spent their piggy banks the other day. Jacob got a Spencer and Daisy got a Littlest Pet Shop Doll with dog or wolf or whatever! They also got some leaplet cards to add games to their Explorers. That will keep them busy on the trip!

No comments: