Yes...a diaper stash! Look at all the colors! We just got these in the mail today. These are the new ones we ordered. Their are 4 'Blueberry Coveralls' (prefold covers), 2 'Thirsties Duo Wraps' (prefold covers), 2 Fuzzibunz Pocket diapers, 2 Crickett's Hemp fitteds for overnight, 10 prefolds, a wet bag (for dirties) and 2 Snappis (no pins please! LOL) Hopefully this in addition to what was given to me will be enough to start! These will look cute on Eli won't they!?
My friend Shelby sent me these! Some prefolds, a Crickett, a couple of covers and other stuff that I have not tried before. The Crickett and prefolds are for an infant but the other stuff is for when he gets a little bigger.
So this is a good start! about 20 prefolds, 6 covers, 2 pockets, 3 'Crickett's' and some snappis and a wet bag. I still need to make a wetbag for the diaper pail. Hopefully I can figure out how to do that and make sure it is doesn't leak! And Gramma W. is making him some wool pants!
Sorry if you think I am crazy, but I think they are just too cute!!!!! And he will look so cute in them!
:)


2 comments:
how fast do they grow out of them? is about the same as regular diapers?
Shandra-Cd's usually come in sm, med, lg and One Size. We usually try to get a lot of one size so they last longer, some of them last from birth to potty training!
Even the ones I made for D and J which were about a MED lasted most of the time they were in CD's. Jacob was a bit bulkier and had to have a bit bigger one for a little bit, but then he thinned out and went back to med!
If I'd of know you might get interested I would have sent you some of Daisy's to try out, but I sold them! They resell really good too! I think I am gonna add some links to those brands...I've had some other friends ask about them too! If you do decide to try some let me know so I can help you cause their are a lot of different kinds that all work very differently and I can explain them better to you! They are cute aren't they!
Post a Comment