Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Princess bandaids and Thumb Sucking

Another tactic in trying to stop Daisy's thumb sucking. Princess Bandaids! He he! At first when I told her I was gonna put bandaids on her thumbs she cried..."NO!!!!" But then she found out they had Princesses on them and she has been happy to put them on. And as long as she has them on she has not had her thumb in her mouth. Though I take them off during naptime and bedtime cause I don't want her to end up sucking them off and choking on them! So, those are two times that she tends to suck her thumb more. But maybe if she thinks about it more during the day with the bandaids on it will help!
She still wants those ear rings...Pink Princess Ear rings now!
****
Don't forget to check out our lovely bat in the house story on the Garden blog!
Well, off for another prenatal check up! 4 1/2 more weeks!

No comments: