Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Desales

I don't have stats yet, they still aren't posted. I can however tell you that this was probably Daisy's worst race yet and Jacob's best race yet!
I didn't even get many good pics. 
This is the only pic I got of Daisy's race. A lot of girls and a short and narrow course. It was a 1600 Meter race, about a mile. I never even got to see her finish, so I have no idea her time other than she was much further back than usual. It does not seem to bother her though. It is what it is to her.
Update:  Daisy came in 141 out of 272 at 8:59 (mile pace 9:02).

Jacob did great. I did see him finish and his approximate time was 8:12. I will update the stats as soon as they are posted.
Update:  Jacob came in 138 out of 248 with a time of 8:07 (mile pace 8:10)! Super awesome for him! He beat his mile time, which was 8:29 from the Rumble through the Jungle. Yay Jacob!!!

Last race is the State Championship next Saturday! Daisy runs the championship and Jacob runs the open. I hope it is not too cold and they will both do well! Last years State was FREEZING! Didn't make them want to run too well.

Off to Disney we go tomorrow!

No comments: