Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fancy Tea Party

Daisy had a lovely little tea party today with a few of her friends.
She had a strawberry cake with strawberry frosting that she helped me decorate. It was an awfully cute cake! The picture doesn't do it justice.
 We brought out her dresses and accessories for all the little girls to dress up in! Very Fancy Nancy! (This is Daisy's favorite book character. There is even a Fancy Nancy book to show you how to have the perfect fancy tea party!)
 Well, if you ignore the chairs, this was a VERY BEAUTIFUL table. We got out our silver platters and even the real silver forks! Daisy was very excited to help me set up the table. She picked out all the flowery paper products and they were lovely.
 I think the girls had a lovely time. All the watermelon and strawberries got eaten! And there was just enough cake for the boys to have a piece when they got home from bowling! They had a boys day out with lots of fun of their own! But I don't have pictures or details of that! (my camera has to be sent off, it got sand in it at the beach, uhg! So I had to borrow my friends.)
 What a bunch of pretty little girly girls!
 Daisy and her cake.

This was kinda suppose to be to celebrate her birthday with her friends, and it wasn't suppose to be much. We only had a few special friends come over, but I still went a little over board! How could I not! It was too fun! And so pretty! And the girls were pretty too!

No comments: