Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Animals

No, I am not talking about the kids, but they have their moments! ;)

We spent the day at the zoo with our friends a few days ago.
Cute aren't they?
Hanging out watching the Alaskan Animals video Gramma and Grampa brought back when they went to Alaska. It is a popular video with all 3! And he sure enjoys his bears!
 He isn't feeling too well today, or yesterday.  So he is kinda grumpy here and there. Don't know if it is teething or something else. He had a fever yesterday, and I didn't feel great either. So it could have been a little of both.
The old mower broke and Eli LOVES pushing the noisy thing around, so Clark got him a new one. Though I am not sure this one is as popular as the old one.

Stylin! (Look at all those teeth! Can't wait till he is done teething! I think he is getting 4 in right now!)
 Eli has finally started try to say Jacob's name. "Jabud" Ha ha! It's very cute! He has been saying Daisy for a while. The boy is a talking machine! It's fun cause D and J weren't talking too much at this age, kind of like a lot of other things he has done earlier than they did. Makes me think he is a smarty pants! He may be right on track, but still, I can think he is a smart little bugger!

No comments: