Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Nationals, NOMS Banquet and Park Run


Jacob at Parkrun with his friend Sam this moring

7th grade girls

Sam, Matthew and Jacob
Nationals is the best of the best from states all across the country. We saw California, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Georgia, Tennessee, Illinois, Missouri and more.

 Eli was 90th for 9 year olds and 217 overall out of about 230ish runners
His time was 16:42 for his second 3 K ever. He did not PR




 Daisy finished 87th over all and 62nd for her age group out of 283 runners. Her time was 12:51, not a PR but consistent, and better than last years time of 13:10. Next year she runs a 4 K and she is always better at longer distances.




I did the Video for the middle school banquet, it was 20 minutes so if I can find a way to post it here I will. If not you can watch it when you come to visit!

Also really COOL!
 


No comments: