Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Friday, September 11, 2015

Rumble Pasta Dinner

Tonight was the most I have seen Daisy inspired in a very long time. Jacob was too. But I was so happy to see Daisy so inspired to run her best again. I hope we see it tomorrow for the Rumble Through the Jungle, for both of them!
For their annual Pasta dinner the special guests were the U of L Cross Country runners. Most of them run miles in the 4 minute range. That really inspired Daisy. She said she wants to do that!
This was Daisy's favorite runner. She even got her phone number so she could call her when she needs a little inspiration!


Daisy's teacher is right next to her.




No comments: