 |
| A new Crab apple to replace the trees lost in the front. It is probably about 10-12 feet! We got it on sale! A good deal. Soooooo.....we could get more! |
 |
| In the far right corner right in front of the down spout is a red hydrangea. And over toward the porch is two red Azaleas, one on each side of the euonymus. Jacob also decided after he came home from school and saw all we had done that he wanted some flowers so he and I went and got some pansies. Hope they survive the heat! |
 |
| And one more red azalea on the corner by the bricks next to the Euonymus. |
Everything is looking ready for a nice thick layer of mulch in a couple of weeks! I really like my new tree. It will be blooming really soon! And it will soon block the window of the neighbors across the street! And I am excited to have flowers out my front window again!
No comments:
Post a Comment