Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jacob's Journaling progress

Yep, this is my second post of the day. Don't forget to check out Daisy's post about her Tea Party! 
I missed this one last week cause they had a field trip and did not come home with their books. We went to Potbelly's for lunch downtown a couple of Saturdays ago. He loves spending time just me and him! I love, love, love it! Any time I want to go to the store all I have to say is "just the two of us!" and he is all in! How do I look in my picture? ;)

This is this weeks journal entry. Pretty good, and a nice colorful tree. I am happy to see him add color to his pictures.

This was his drawing and letter to family in September. You may think it looks like something, but, it's probably not what you think. I thought it looked like an airplane, but it is not. All his entries up until this point were written by his teacher with a bit of scribble for a picture. This was his first attempt to write by himself.
Overall, we are seeing an awesome improvement in the past couple of months, he is doing so well. And my heart melted when I saw his note about lunch. Love that boy!

No comments: