Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Sunday, December 11, 2011

'Fancy Nancy' Christmas Tea

Daisy had a great Christmas Tea with all her friends. They were all so pretty. She is already planning to do it again next year! Whew!

Pre Party set up. Daisy picked out the cups, plates and napkins. I made a Christmas cake, it was strawberry with green icing. I tried to make the cake more red inside but mostly it got hot pink! And I made chex mix with Christmas M&M's and red and green gold fish. Yes I sat and picked out all the red and green gold fish out of 2 bags of colored goldfish! And that is Daisy's Christmas tree that she keeps in her room. She bought it all herself with her money from her piggy jar.

Mommy and daughter. We're ready!

At the last minute...well, Thursday night, I decided to craft her a shirt for her party. I sewed on a tree, and bows on the tree and sleeves and put elastic in the arms and waist. Crazy, huh? And she is doing a curtsey for you, because that is what princesses do!

We fancied up her hair. It was super cute. The picture does not do it justice!

All the girls. So pretty! Left to right, Lily, Daisy, Christina (Lily's twin that is in Jacob's class!), Allie, Delaney, Abbey, Brook, and Cecilia! Delaney and Cecelia are in Daisy's Sunday school Class, and we play with Abbey every week, and the other girls are from school.

All the junk food! I should have made a list of what ppl should bring, but I didn't so we ended up with all dessert and some fruit. Mid afternoon, Daisy puked from too much junk. This was lunch! Ha! And the girls crashed hard after all the screaming and carrying on! But they had so much fun!
Daddy took the boys to Chuckie Cheese's and they had a grand ole time! They did not miss out on any fun!

No comments: