And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1
Go Beavs!
tried to leave this on your other blog....your garden looks great!! i do NOT have a green thumb! my neighbor does and she spoils me!!!
Thanks Shan! I wonder why you couldn't, it is open to more ppl than this one! ha! I'm glad you looked at it though, I like sharing it!
BTW Shan, you have a GREAT yard for a big garden! ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Go Beavs!
tried to leave this on your other blog....
your garden looks great!! i do NOT have a green thumb! my neighbor does and she spoils me!!!
Thanks Shan! I wonder why you couldn't, it is open to more ppl than this one! ha! I'm glad you looked at it though, I like sharing it!
BTW Shan, you have a GREAT yard for a big garden! ;)
Post a Comment