Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Dead of summer and having fun

We went to the “eat more chicken” place for fun and eatin with our friends the other day. After that, a leisurely stroll around the mall and the kids found the hats and sunglasses to play dress up and had a blast! (except for the 10 mins Abbey was lost!)

!cid__mms_picture

The kids went to a birthday party for their friend Joy and got to play on the Tumble Bus. Never seen such a thing before. It was interesting, and the kids enjoyed it.

IMG_2117 IMG_2118

Ei was inside with his friend Micah! Awww!

IMG_2127

Daisy and Jacob had their faces painted. Such cute kitty cats!

IMG_2132

Eli is trying to get into everything! Ha! Look at that fire engine tush!

IMG_2156

Daisy and Jacob love to mug him!

 IMG_2157 IMG_2159

Hmm, maybe he will play the trumpet!

IMG_2160

Daisy is a puzzling fool! This is her first 70 piece puzzle, she will get a 100 piece one next! I thought this one was 100… She still did great! Little to no help from mommy needed!

IMG_2163_1

Every time D and J take a bath, Eli is right there pulling himself up. He LOVES the bath or shower! So, put him in there with them. Think I need to start making them wear swim suits if they continue to take baths together. They are getting a bit old. But they love to take baths together and I feel so bad to tell one no or separate them, they have so much fun! Gonna have to though!

IMG_2167

So cute being greeted by this in the morning or after a nap! Such a big boy already! He is progressing soooo fast!

IMG_2172

In the heat of summer, Daisy likes to wear her Boa and her winter princess hat to see daddy for lunch! On the hottest day of the year so far…102!!

 IMG_2173

Ahh the first pumpkins of the year! I cooked the little one and the biggest one and got 7 cups of puree! I am using some for baby food and some for baking! Mmmmm, we had Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies. I put a link for them on the garden blog. They are already gone! Daisy loves her pumpkins.

 IMG_2187 IMG_2189

Daddy’s little helper! Ha!

IMG_2226

I really need to keep up better! I have too many pictures for one post! We’ll see. It’s not as easy to get a blog post in nowadays! But I will get them!

No comments: