Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just cuteness...

Jacob's snowman!
Daisy making Eli laugh! She is pretty funny sometimes!
Getting ready for the day! He's cute in butter!

So, Laura might appreciate this since she is mostly dairy free too...but I thought I would share a few new things I have tried.
Purely Decadent Ice Cream made with coconut milk! Mmmmm this is good! I heard about it and saw it a Kroger and thought I would try it! Chocolate of course...it is so smooth and creamy! I would definitely buy it again!
I really liked the Silk Almond milk, but we think that Eli is reacting to tree nuts, so I am avoiding those as well now. I really don't like the rice milk as much, so today I got some coconut milk and we'll see how that goes, it's the same brand as the icecream.

Yesterday, poor Eli had an acid burn on his chin from the reflux, you could see the path the spit up took from the corner of his mouth down his chin. 
Just imagine what that is doing on the inside  :(  Poor thing.  His nap nanny should be here monday! Yay! Right now he is comfortably sleeping in the crook of daddy's arm at a perfect incline on the couch! Too cute!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm definitely going to try that ice cream:)

Shandra said...

poor guy! i'm sorry he's having such a hard time!! hope the nap nanny gives him some relief!