Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Friday, June 5, 2009

We are the "Unproud" new owners of a Minivan.

Yep, I said unproud..... we now have a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. Not that it is a bad vehicle. It is really nice. I just never saw myself driving a mom mobile....but guess what I am a mom. About to be mom to 3 and we need practicality. And boy does this thing have some room!
So we pretty much traded our one year old car for a one year old caravan.
The kiddos really like it a lot. They can see everything.

Daisy picked silver. I asked her if she wanted red or silver and she kept saying silver even after we looked at them. The silver one was better.

It has built in carseats! We'll still be using their carseats for safety reasons, but in times of need it is a great option!

They're doing a great job aren't they!

This will be way better for traveling too!
Which was good since we traveled and hour and a half just to get it! Clark found a good deal for us.
The saddest part was filling the gas tank after getting 32 mph city and 39 mph hwy in the Focus. Uhg, why can't they make family vehicles with such good gas mileage?! I just hope gas doesn't get up to $4+ a gal again!

2 comments:

Shandra said...

HAHAHAHA!! I remember when we got our Dodge and you said you would NEVER get a minivan!!! I didn't want to drive one either and now I LOVE them! We traded our Dodge in for and Odyssey and I LOVE IT!! Kinda feel like I'm driving a car for some reason! I love pushing the button and the doors sliding open...esp when my hands are full or just to let the boys run ahead of me and get in! You'll come around!

Shawn Ann said...

stinkin booger......I remember too!