Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Making money!

Jacob wanted some "coins" this morning so I had to find something for him to do to earn them. So I put him to work "cleaning" the floor! Cindarella looking huh? Well, of course it was a 3 year old job well done and he got to put some coins in his bank. I wanted him to do something that wasn't something he should normally do anyways, like clean up his own toys! So this was easy enough.
Later Daisy decided she wanted some too, so I put them to work "washing" the windows! As good as a 3 yr old can do! And she earned some coins of her own. We didn't get pics cause they were actually doing it on webcam for gramma! She enjoyed it and wanted them to come do her windows!
Later as the baby was kicking I told the kids that the baby was kicking and maybe they could feel. Jacob said I wanna kick the baby and layed down and kicked his feet toward my belly saying "hya"! It was too funny, I don't know where he got that from, but it was cute! But I told him he had to be gentle!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Look at those ribs! Do you ever feed the kid? :)

Shawn Ann said...

um it is crazy but he eats less than Daisy who is 8 lbs smaller! She eats like she has a hollow leg. He's been sick. He hasn't wanted to eat much.