Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ice Cream Shop

We just love our ice cream!

They also did a good job entertaining the joint!
We are willing to bet there is some video somewhere on the internet of D and J dancing around entertaining a group of teenagers. They thought it was so cute and video taped them. I should have told them to email us a copy but I did not!
When they came in they went and sat down in the little toddler chairs for fun and Daisy went right up to them, I thought sure she was going to say " Thats Daisy's chair!!" But she just thought they were fun and just smiled and chatted with them.
They just LOVE the ice cream shop!

No comments: