Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Monday, April 20, 2009

Daisy getting dressed!

This morning while I was talking on the phone with Clark, Daisy decided she wanted to put her swimsuit on....all by herself. I turned around and said, "do you want to put your swimsuit on?" And was shocked to see she already had it on and correctly...although over her pajama shirt and undies, which is quite ok, but too cute! Then she decided to put her play skirt over it.

Jacob had to join in the fun!

She LOVES "swimming" on the floor...too cute! She isn't gonna know what to do when she gets to the real water in a couple of weeks! Can't wait for them to see the ocean!
I know I have been posting a lot lately, but they are just at the age that they are just doing the funniest things! I love it! Hopefully you do to! (comments are welcome :) ....that is what the comment link below is for ...not you Shandra ;) !)

No comments: