Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Thursday, March 20, 2008

6 Years together

Clark and I spent our 6th Anniversary in Cincinnati. It was pretty good. They have a Beautiful riverfront park there with some great childrens play areas. I can't wait to take Daisy and Jacob there. Right across the river on the Kentucky side is the Aquarium and some other neat stuff. I just wish it weren't so cold and rainy, we could have enjoyed more. Especially the park.

They have some great shopping and places to eat too! A lot of stuff I have really missed, since Louisville just don't have much of anything in my opinion.

They even had a Marble Slab here that didn't make it....I don't know what is wrong with ppl, Marble Slab is my favorite! Mmmmmm! I miss it!

We took Daisy and Jacob for pictures last week and it was one of the most miserable experiences of parenthood so far...uuuuuhhhhh!

But we did end up getting some good pics despite Daisy's resistance and whining! (If you ignore the pricetag on her shoe...he he!)

Even though this experience was not so good with Daisy, she has really made some awesome progress as of lately! Though she still has some communication things to work on, she has come a lot further in this time than we or the therapists expected. They are just taking off like weeds, both of them! This summer should be fun! They will be able to enjoy so much more...I can't wait. Come on Spring!

1 comment:

Shandra said...

ahh...don't ya love the twos? that is a sweet pic. i would have never noticed the price tag if you hadn't pointed it out!