Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Road Blocks!

I am finding it practically impossible to vacuum my floors! UhG!!! It was difficult before with Jacob following the vacuum
around and wanting to sit right in front of it, but now that Daisy is
crawling, I have two little crawlers following me around while trying
to vacuum . They make a pretty good road block! It is cute while at the
same time I find myself trying to race them around so I can get my vacuuming done! It doesn't always work!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Shandra said...

andrew would always get in front of it too. i got to where i would hold him and push the vacuum. guess you really can't do that w/ twins. :)