I am afraid I will be broken by the end of this week....after 2 days of steam cleaning LOTS of open carpet space, I am whooped! Tomorrow I kind of get a break, I have to take Daisy in for Allergy testing and it is suppose to take 2-3 hours. They are gonna test her for Milk/soy allergies since she is having such a hard time with them both! Looks like she may end up having to stay on the liquid gold Alimentum for a while longer. Maybe if she is allergic then the insurance will have to help pay for it!!! I think most kids grow out of it eventually though!
Only a couple more days with the internet/phone/cable! So my internet usage will be very periodic since I will only be able to access it at the library for a while! We are gonna just use our cells for a bit too. Our hope is to save some money so we can use it to fix up our house the way we want it! Maybe Clark will get a supervisor job soon! We can only pray for that!
Well all the carpet is cleaned as good as I can get it at the house and our next step is removing wallpaper, borders, etc so we can paint! A lot of cleaning along the way too...either this house was empty for a while or these people were not very cleanly! Or Both! They had dogs and I think cats too! Lots of pet hair and wet dog smell! But hopefully now that the carpet is clean that will be gone! It may need a few more cleanings though! Can't wait for NEW carpet...someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment