Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Saturday, February 7, 2015

First Basket!!!!!

Daisy made her first basket today...with a lot of effort and help from her teammates! They really tried to help her get a basket this 5th game.

You can't see her here, but 3 different times she tried to make a basket with all her teammates protecting her, first one was way off, second one spun around the rim and was a disappointing miss! The third one was a shot! Everyone cheered!!! It was great! She was so excited, she had a big smile on her face! I'll admit, I cried, I'm a big baby like that! I think coach wanted to as well! She got a star for offense today!

No comments: