Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Daisy's first basketball game

After cross country in the fall Daisy REALLY wanted to play basketball. Well, she has tried it and this will probably be her first and last season. We'll see I guess. She was very encouraged at this game and she had fun, but it is still pulling teeth to get her to go to the next practice/game. It really isn't her, she just isn't aggressive and doesn't like getting up in peoples faces or getting caught in a group going for the ball. Maybe some improvement and encouragement over the next 7 games will help her out, we will have to see. I was proud of her though. I know this is not her comfort zone for sure!

No comments: