I didn't realize they started charging recently to view the individual stats pages. So I guess I will have to post the links to their school stats, which are still free to look at for now!
The boys race stats:
The girls race stats:
http://ky.milesplit.com/meets/145933/results/269358
You can also find races on the link Cross Country State Race Calendar and Stats on the side. You need to know their schedule and their races and dates to know which ones to look at. The only one that is not listed is the North Oldham Cup they did last week, which is more of a fun race between the schools closest to us and is not an official race.
You can also find races on the link Cross Country State Race Calendar and Stats on the side. You need to know their schedule and their races and dates to know which ones to look at. The only one that is not listed is the North Oldham Cup they did last week, which is more of a fun race between the schools closest to us and is not an official race.
No comments:
Post a Comment