Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A few Christmas pics

 Just me and the kiddos here today. After the morning madness it has just been playing and movie watching and making trays of munchies for the day. It was a lot more work than I anticipated. Time for a nap!
silliness at church last night.
we look so cute in our new hats made by Aunt Laura!

And we are pretty stylish too!

Our Christmas Fruit Tree

Our munchies for the day. Lots of fruit, veggies, crackers, cheese, dip and a bit of shrimp and ham, oh and can't forget the chex mix! It ought to keep them happy being able to eat from the pile anything and as much as they want! Especially Daisy with her hollow leg.

Daisy making use of Daddy's new Keurig for some tea in her new pot with her Christmas tea cup.
I was here, I was the picture taker. So here is one that I got Jacob to take so I could show off my new toy! A nice new bread maker, and it has a Jam setting too! Crazy! ;) It is in the middle of making it's first loaf of bread! Maybe it will be ready by the time Clark gets home!


No comments: