Eli got really bad sick last night. I felt so bad for him. He was miserable, crying for almost 3 hours strait. Pale, small fever, I could feel him breath through his back, he could not get comfortable and he just looked so bad! So I called the doc and we went in at 7:50 at night! Ooh, it was a late night for he and I. He tested positive for strep, so doc wrote RXs for all three kiddos, since they had it too, just not as bad. But Daisy is pretty bad this morning, similar to Eli. No one went to school today, but doc said the meds should get them past the contagious stage within 24 hours, so if they feel well tomorrow, hopefully they won't miss their next field trip to the science museum and to see a play!
Guess it is time to get some good sanitizer and sanitize this whole house from top to bottom so maybe this time it will stay away. Though I am not convinced it was in the house, Daisy ALWAYS has her hands in her mouth! Eli is not much better, especially since he is teething. That plus school rooms full of kids, equals SICK!
No comments:
Post a Comment