Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Thursday, February 24, 2011

This boy is Trouble!

16 months old and this boy is Trouble with a capital T! While Daisy and Jacob were just starting to walk at this time, Eli has already figured out how to take his little footstool wherever he wants to go to get into something! This is something the older two were also a little slow on, they did not figure this out until about 4! Ya, he can see more and follow more! And boy does he. He doesn't let anything get past him!
He LOVES to look out the window! Especially on nice days when the windows are open! He likes to be outside too. Too bad I didn't have a camera when he ate a mud ball! Ewww, his tongue and mouth inside and out were covered in mud, and he was trying to get it out of his mouth. Ha, impossible! Maybe he has learned his lesson and won't do that again!

Me and my kiddos


2 comments:

Shandra said...

my word! he might be claire's twin! :)

Shawn Ann said...

I know Shandra, I know! I think that every time I read about her!