5 weeks ago before church I decided to put some stuff on Daisy's thumb to help her stop sucking her thumb. That night, after I put her to bed and I was using the potty, she pops in on me and informs me that her thumb "reminded her" not to suck her thumb! And we haven't looked back!!! YAY!!!!! We even made it through a trip away from home with a long drive in the car, and still we were successful!
But, today, when I told her about what we would have to do to get ear rings...put holes in her ears, she no longer wants ear rings! So, I told her that she could get them when ever she was ready and she would just have to let us know. Instead, we went to the store in search of a camera and came home with a baby doll with all the bath and feeding accessories! Here she is feeding her new baby Rose, and her older baby Lily!
I really wanted to get her something more useful for learning. But she had her mind set on a baby doll! I even tried to get her to get a little leapfrog computer, since she was all focused on playing with one, but still, no. She wanted a "dolly"! Well, she is the one who stopped sucking her thumb, so I figured I better let her choose!
Well, here is just a cute shot from this morning during breakfast!


No comments:
Post a Comment