Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Great Birthday with my family!

I enjoyed a quiet evening at home with my family for my birthday!
Daddy and the kids made cake!


And daddy used the other half of the cake for our birthday cake for Jesus!
Nice little tree, and a star pointing to the manger! Cute huh!

I enjoyed taking pictures of them with my new camera! I was very surprised and LOVE it! Thank you family! I also got a little make up too, which I needed! Thank you!
And one more birthday present from Daisy...NO MORE PULL UPS!!! YaY!! 2 nights in a row dry!
Jacob is next, when he runs out of pull ups we will give it a try. But now I gotta get Daisy some sleeping beauty underwear...that is what I told her she could get if she sleeps thru the night dry, since she can't wear her sleeping beauty pull ups anymore! Fair trade I think! Underwear are cheaper than pull ups!

No comments: