Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Monday, August 17, 2009

Completion is in sight!

Not too much left to do...scrape the paint off the windows, paint the vent covers, the carpet will be cleaned on Wednesday! Then I have to start washing EVERYTHING that I stuffed into the closet to get out of the way. It is covered in sanding dust....ug! I did have all those clothes washed too! And the pack n play, excersaucer, diapers, etc etc! I am very pleased with how it is turning out though, considering the damage from the wallpaper, it looks really nice! Clark did a good job smoothing it out!
After Before
The next pictures you will see will be a set up nursury for Eli!

No comments: