Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gotta Love Free Clothes!

One of Clark's coworkers had an over abundance of clothes given to them for their own upcoming arrival and they shared some with us! Winter Clothes! Lots of stuff still with tags on them from stores like Gymboree, Gap, Ralph Lauren...etc! Nice!
Since Eli is going to be born in a totally different season than Jacob was, this is gonna be a big help! Look, even a couple of coats! Lots of warm stuff!
God sure blesses doesn't he!!!!!!
I haven't gone through all of it to sort out sizes yet, but there is quite a bit and I believe most if not all of it is under 12 mo's.
I know they probably won't see this but thanks Aaron and Katy!

No comments: