Jacob had so much McQueen stuff that ppl had gotten him that we decided to get him the Cars movie last week so he would know who McQueen was, and now he just LOVES McQueen. And I mean loves!!! He has a Cars toolbox with a McQueen car that he played with now and then before, but now, he wakes up and plays with it all day. He barely lets it out of his sight. So, since we had to get him a new bike, because the other one broke, we knew it would have to be McQueen! And boy does he love it. We have to drag him off of it kicking and screaming. He is very excited to ride it and he is a little speed racer on it! I really am not sure if you can tell how excited he is from these pics! (And yes I know we need to get him a helmet!)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:
that is too funny. my boys LOVE mcqueen. and they have that bike too. i think we have every single car made from that movie. ugh!
Post a Comment