
Yes, I am moving my blog again! It appears that more mommies use this blog! And this one allows people to post comments with out signing up for your own account! So post away!
And yes, we are moving again too! Our first new house! We are so excited and our creative juices are flowing! We can't wait to make it our own with our own touches.
Daisy and Jacob will have their own rooms! YaY! We will be closing in less than a month now! And we are lame enough to already be walking around Lowes looking at what we can do!
The first thing we are gonna do is some things in the kitchen. The borders (all over the house) need to go! And then we are gonna do some painting with some nice modern colors! At least I hope they are! Really, I have a list already of all the things I wanna do! Right down to the colors and styles! I can't wait! Don't worry, we'll do before and after pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment